How to design and build a conservatory
Our main goal is to give you all the information you need to include this type of structure in your projects and be able to offer them to clients as an alternative to traditional structures.
No matter how different are your client needs or expectations, we would like to share with you a complete and ready to use guide.
In this webinar, Gianluca Ruggeri, project manager at DFN, will share some technical knowledge starting from characteristics until the designing process.
- What are the dimensional possibilities offered
- What are the technical characteristics of the materials used
- How do the design and implementation process work
- What are the type of systems that can be integrated into the structure
- Which are the advantages of a Conservatory compared to traditional constructions
This is not a live session, so you will have the opportunity to watch the masterclass whenever and wherever you want, and after that, you can also ask us all your questions.Duration: 24 min
Interesting: for sure!
About Gianluca Ruggeri
Project manager at DFN, he trained in the traditional construction sector and has followed numerous real estate projects. He knows all the construction problems, and he is specialized in making lightweight steel and glass structures. He is constantly updated on the most efficient materials and technologies in this sector, and that's why he has followed the construction of complex conservatories all over the world.